Palmetto Dunes is an oceanfront resort and the ultimate vacation destination with three championship golf courses, an award-winning tennis and pickleball center, and Shelter Cove Harbour. Beyond its golf courses, clay tennis courts, and pickleball courts, Palmetto Dunes offers an abundance of outdoor fun for all ages. From biking and walking to kayaking and fishing, the 2,000‐acre property has it all. One of the most interesting features of Palmetto Dunes is its 11‐mile lagoon, which can provide a leisurely day of canoeing or kayaking.
- Ranked #1 Family Resort in the United States by Travel+Leisure
- Three championships golf courses: Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course, Arthur Hills Course and George Fazio Course
- 19 clay and 2 hard tennis courts
- 24 dedicated pickleball courts
- Shelter Cove Harbour offers indoor and outdoor dining, charter fishing, seasonal nightly fireworks, galleries and multiple shopping options
- Find some of island’s best restaurants in Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove Harbour