You are here
Pets are an important part of the family, so bring your dog along for the ride while you vacation on Hilton Head Island. Choose from a variety of pet-friendly villas and vacation home rentals. Size restrictions and pet fees apply.
Here are some things to keep in mind before you go to the beach with your dog:
- April and May: pets must be on a leash between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- The Friday before Memorial Day until Monday of Labor Day weekend: no pets allowed on the beach between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Tuesday after Labor Day, September: pets must be on a leash from 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- October through March: no leashes required at any time. Pet is required to be under positive voice control.
- Local law requires owners to clean up after their pets both on and off the beach.